Perfectly messy prefect: Day 8

Woke up to the alarm.
The 17 rupee 3G smart internet recharge had expired at midnight. Got a 128 recharge online at 8 o'clock.

Main cook left after making breakfast because her dad has a heart operation. Tomato bath once again.

Since there is a plumber work today and since that requires an additional prefect be present, I'm bunking today too, along with manjunath.

Anyhow that internet recharge will pay off.

-

The plumber came only in the afternoon. Manjunath worked with him.

Had not asked the substitute cook to put exact amount of rice. And there was shortage in the night. Made somanna do it by bribing him 30 rupees.

The commercial gas bill hadn't come yet.

Tripathi came back, and Federer is playing a match. Awesome night.

-

In between, magically my atm card came through speed post. Luckily it was security who received it and I had called him just two minutes before that and he had noticed my number and he saw the same in the address (the name was concealed) and he delivered it directly to me.

Should activate the card tomorrow.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings