Perfectly messy prefect: Day 6

Everyone was sleeping when I woke up today. Switched on the tv from standby and watched election news. Hope and change, more about it later.

So, chithrana by laxmanna. The main cook was absent because she went Bangalore with her child for health care. And this guy found all the leaves stuff he needs from the hostel compound itself. The security bought lemon powder instead of lemon and it was just fine.

Went college today because manja is sitting back today. Amazingly he didn't loose anything from even the practical class by sitting at mess.
Tomorrow, I'll bunk. Day after again him. Then again me. Then again him. And so on till we go away for trip.

Came back early from micro lab and went to book gas cylinder. Ha, the girls. They didn't have cylinder today also. Sources say they booked it only today. And thus they had to beg us today for a cylinder. Like they were asked to write a request letter. And god knows where we kept that after receiving it.
That's why we went to book it soon, with two cylinders left liquid and one deposited at LH.
And the gas agency manager wasn't at the agency. So we came back to go again later and get it booked.
Warden had come. Talked to him about how gas is burning like gasoline. And he said the right thing: "There's nothing we can do about it. Want to cancel dinner for a month?"

Light moments like those have made us feel very relaxed today.

And I took Zigu's cycle and flied like an eagle would do when freed from captivity.

Like I said, change is hard. And hope is what enables us to go through it. And in the end, change is good.

Went to bring banana afterwards, 260 of them. I sat sideways in what proved to be a very risky ride. The bike swayed for a while. Then Manju could balance.

Chicken was enough. Banana too.

Tea, but no drink.

Sleep.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings