Perfectly messy prefect: Day 7

Today I'm on my first official duty :-P
Dosa in the morning.
And the girls took another gas cylinder taking the count to two.

College trip has been finalized. I got the 5000 I put in mess back, and I paid 4600 for the trip, all in 5 minutes.

Tried to open laptop in the mess. Attracts too many problems.

Electrician came to remove the non working exhaust fan.

Very sleepy.

-
Note on next day: the shrinking posts can only mean one thing, I'm no loner bothered/excited about prefect duty.

Obama winning election yesterday was a reminder that hard work pays off, that hope is never futile and that opportunity strikes those who are prepared for it.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings