Perfectly messy perfect: Day 11

This the sunday. Dosa was on time, but not the pallya.
Brought all sweets, fruits, ice creams, on time for lunch, but samosa didn't last till the interns came. Suhas had to go again.
Plus, the sweet was of low quality.

Afternoon, had planned to go for skyfall, but didn't happen.

Went to get puli ogre powder for tomorrow. But the puli ogre powder wouldn't be used tomorrow, after a 2 hour talk with seniors in mess committee, about what's wrong with our prefect ship and how we can improve.

We should find better bargains.
Too late to sleep. Got early surprises tomorrow.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings