Perfectly messy Prefect: Day 14

Happy Children's Day, and a prosperous world diabetes day.

The grand feast for Diwali.
9L ice cream and still it didn't last.

In the night, we made a miscalculation. That people would go out because the dinner won't be delicious. People who had come back from home were also present. And had to make extra rice.

In the other news, I'm growing tired of posting here. Neither is it interesting stuff, nor is it helping me.

Thus, don't be afraid if I don't resume posting on 25th after I stop it on 18th. Didn't you know that I'm doing all this extra work only because I have to go on the college trip to tamil nadu and kanyakumari?

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings