Perfectly messy prefect: Day 2

Since I want to make it a habit to wake up early (one of the reasons I wanted to be prefect early on in the year) I will do the breakfast duty today. And as always I've woken up 40 minutes before when I should have. Thus this paragraph.

-

Ha, it's 10 in the night of what's been a long day.
Got cashed out in the morning. Bought all immediate things.

I don't remember 90% of the things that happened today, yet I have about 100 things to tell.

Suhas and manja went to cash the cheque. Stood in queue at sbi for half an hour then got to know it doesn't accept sbm cheques. Went sbm main branch since college extension was closed. Stood in queue. Understood that more than 20,000 can't be taken off another branch.
Finally they went sbm stood in queue and got the cash.
Booked the domestic gas cylinder straight away, to avoid gas trouble. And it got delivered in the evening. Somanna, me and manja were playing football with empty cylinders.
Then, vegetables for immediate relief. And the workers needed Sabina. We kept them waiting waiting waiting while the vegetables and chicken came. Finally they washed plates with wheat flour.
Afterwards, suhas, uday, naveen and manju went bandipalaya - the one stop solution for all kitchen worries while I watched the cooking of the chicken in the kitchen.
In between the poojari came to give his list of offerings to God which had to be ready by 6. And luckily the sweet swathi came to the rescue by offering her kind help in bringing them :*
Even though manjunath returned for the same by that time. The pooja was done without any problem.
Then, since workers were reluctant to come early morning tomorrows idli has no sambar.
And I'm very sleepy gotta wake up tomorrow too.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings