Perfectly messy prefect: Day 12

Woke up at 5 today.

And cook called me at 5.55 today!
She left early after making breakfast. This provoked all workers. In store for her tomorrow is everything bad.

Was very sleepy. Slept on wheat bags for a while. Then slept in the room.

Got one more record to write by tomorrow.

Awesome yellow white sweet for lunch.

Happy diwali.

Finished records one by one.

Wheat conversion to flour by the security was severely criticized by everyone else dealing with chappathi. It might go back to lakshmanna.

Had everything in plenty.

Finished records again.

And a late goodnight.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings