Perfectly messy prefect: Day 3

Unlike yesterday, eventhough I was slightly aware at 5 o'clock, I woke up only when the alarm rang at 6.
Remembered that I had left the workers' attendance book in Fadnis room last night and woke him up early in the morning.
In the mess, milk and curd were just arriving.

Everything was bought from bandipalaya yesterday.
The cook comes in.
"Everything is here, I'll have no trouble today"
"saaaaaar, kodambari soup [or something that sounds like it] illa sir"

Thus uday had to go market.
But from today everything for tomorrow will be made ready today itself.

And me and manja bought some 40 coconuts from day market.

And since it was Saturday suhas managed the rest of the day by himself.

I went sbi, opened an account, ran to college, went blue lagoon, and came back and slept at 6.30.

When I opened my eyes it was 9.
And apparently the banana distribution was slow in mine and uday's absence.

Tea was done while I was watching Chelsea Madrid last minute draw.

And then my phone got ported from Docomo to Aircel.
So, this post might be a bit late.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings