Treating the disease and not the symptoms

If you had the power to change one thing about India, what'd you choose? Corruption, inequality, injustice are all issues that need to be given a death knell as soon as possible. But our journey towards a better India needs a start from elsewhere - better education.
"But we already have quality schools!?" is the question that pops up. No! You're wrong. There might be schools that produce intellectual giants, or money spinners. But there is hardly any place where nation builders - the incorrigible set of young achievers who'll strive till their last breath for a better world - are born.
And that is where Kaliyuva mane makes its humble entrance.
"The soul of India lives in its villages" said Gandhiji. Everyone shook their heads in agreement. And then? Then they continued their soulless city life. The 740 million rural population were left to till, plough, reap, but not to enjoy their toil.
It's in one of these 638,000 neglected villages that Kaliyuva mane is, now, growing.

Will it change anything? It doesn't require a lot of optimism to understand that nothing else will.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings