Dream, dream, dream

Here's the resolution that's doing its round: "I'll study systematically after this exam"

well I've been telling that ever since 9th standard.

Let's see, how the habits formed during stress conform during relief.

Not to forget the "6 pack abs before human experiments in physiology" resolution. As a part of it I've been jogging 6 to 7 for the past 3 days. And Mysore is a place beautiful enough to enjoy a run.

Histology slide review. All 21 slides, 2 times those, were kept ready under 42 microscopes. Everyone would stand at their positions (some as dummies) and then there's this slow round like a music chair competition. You get one minute to identify the slide you're viewing. And then you've to pass on to the next slide. 50 minutes later we check our answers only to find that what we thought spleen was a serous salivary gland.

Not to forget how bold we finally became in Physio lab, to prick our fingers. Because this day, we had to finish 4 experiments including differential wbc count. And those who hesitate, won't finish. Learned a few lessons there. Even when in hurry, make the blood reach the finger tip by appropriately pressing proximal parts before pricking. Otherwise no drop of blood's formed even when the lancet has penetrated all the way to your bone.

The anti b serum must be faulty. Mine didn't show any agglutination though i was pronounced b positive the last and only time i did blood typing.

Ok. Time for revision..er..first vision of some topics.i

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings