Heewa

If i was a writer, I'd have rewritten the history of mankind, or may be i can do that even without being that writer
Heewa meaning peace is the theme of the first day of Abhivyakth '11
that's why every senior was wearing white
i participated in English extempore. My chit pick read "if i was a writer". And i talked some thing about a writer, about blissful life http://asdofindia.blogspot.com and just about that. (That reminds me of how little I've posted in there in the past few months)
and in the night there was prelim of mad arts and punk police was superb
some solo dances and a film actor later went hostel. It was too late. Stil dinner wasn't finished at hostel, though girls bought parcel

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings