Circumflex hostel

Discovered what makes a medical student happy - catching up with their portions.
Entered the biochem lecture hall or rather lecture well for the first time to understand that there is so much to learn. Let's begin with carbohydrates.
Apart from being energy source for the whole body there are a lot of functions for the carbohydrates to do. And i was thinking about posting more about it. But, it's too much to write and that's why there are textbooks written on it. So I'll take that topic up when I'm first writing a textbook. For now just chew on the fact that dosha becomes solid only after heating which's actually cross bridging taking place in carbohydrate chains.

Tried writing about brachial plexus in the dissection hall. Putting mental 3-D figures into linear words or 2-D diagrams is a very exhausting activity which i need to be able to do more effectively for my own sake.
Decided to activate Rs 65 gprs plan in docomo. But balanc insufficient. Went recharge. Did 90's got 0. Walked with Praveen sir and Karthik sir around the hostel.
Saturday. The best day of the week. Woke up at 8. Physiology class cancelled. In the pond now. The pond is the place which i described as the rock circle 2 days ago. Mad just informed me that I'm getting readers for this blog. Pardon me for any flaws in the posts.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings