Exchanging regards

So, Djokovic won, and I finished biochem record in time. Madhura was watching the whole match from 1.45! Physiology was about blood.
blah blah blah. I was so busy for two days that i couldn't post anything the last two days.
Ok. On Tuesday evening we Malayalis met at the rock circle near library. Just introduction. Blah blah blah blah. Went to the reception of Asad's brother in law's marriage. Had more than enough food. Blah blah blah blah...i don't remember anything else...
Wednesday was fun. Protein chemistry tha. And connective tissue and kidney..and pricked the left ring finger to draw blood.. Was bold enough only in the 4th prick.. Went shopping. Bought hangers. Went to cafe coffee day. Very expensive coffee. So had chicken burger with Zigu. Have to come here alone for having the coffee some day.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings