Mysore Medical College & Research Institute Admission 2014 - Documents Required, Fees Structure, etc

Hello future student at MMC&RI, Mysore.
It is quite possible that you've been searching all around for details of admission procedures and fee structure of Mysore Medical College & Research Institute, Mysore for the year 2014.
But trust me, as a student of MMC&RI myself, you'll find it hard to believe that "skmediaworks.in/mmcri" is the "official" website of our college.

Since there's not much we can do about that, here's the information you're looking for.
http://skmediaworks.in/mmcri/files/latestnews/document_fees_structure.pdf

I'll summarize that:

First MBBS Admission 2014-15
  1. Passport Size photo - 2
  2. All original certificates below
    1. Allotment letter (CET/AIQ)
    2. SSLC Marks card (10th)
    3. PUC Marks card (10+2)
    4. TC + Study certificate
      Cast certficiate Income certificate
      (Cat I/II A, /IIB/IIIA/IIIB/SC/ST)
    5. Physical fitness certificate with blood group (any govt hospital)
    6. Eligibility certificate / Migration certificate (AIQ / CBS)
      From RGUHS, Bangalore 
    7. CET & PMT (AIQ) marks (net copy)
    8. Total 3 sets xerox copies of all certificates
  3. E - Stamp bond paper Rs 100
    First party - Student Name
    Second party - Director & Dean
  4. College Fees Structure
    1. CET General - Rs 8375
    2. CET Sc/ST - Rs 15875
    3. AIQ - Rs 25075
  5. Hostel advance boy - Rs 7500, girl - Rs 7500
Note: I just typed that information from the above linked pdf file. Here's that once again. http://skmediaworks.in/mmcri/files/latestnews/document_fees_structure.pdf
Since I've a class at 9, and it is 9:10 now, my typing could be wrong. So, refer that link.
AIQ above stands for All India Quota. (AIPMT, NEET, whatever)

More: If you're an AIPMT student, the certificate number 6 in item 2 above, the eligibility certificate, need to be obtained from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore. Yes, you need to first go to Bangalore and get that. (Takes a day or two, depending on your luck). And then come to Mysore. Book tickets accordingly.

Even more: You can ask me, a third year student, for any detail you want. Look for my phone and email here.
Btw, here's the office phone number in case: 0821 2520512 .

All the best. See you in August.


No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings