Looking Back

Today I went through some of the first posts in this blog. I do not think I have changed a lot. But a lot of things have changed. Curiosity has given way to boredom. Anxieties have dissolved into indifference. And the way I look at people has become more sceptical than the optimistic it was.

Maybe it is natural to feel this, but I am feeling "toska" (as Sneha would describe it). I have discovered the meaninglessness of life. And I am still living it. I have no idea what I am living for, and I do not know whether I am happy or sad. I am sad that I am not sad. I am living mechanically.

From today, I will try to start afresh.
And I will try to keep starting afresh in the coming days. After all, that is one good thing about starting afresh, you can do it again and again.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings