Wonder Regimen to End Tuberculosis in India

Have you ever looked at Tuberculosis and thought, "Hmm. I wish there is a way to end this disease"?

Well, wonder no more.

Anurag Bhargava, Madhavi Bhargava & Anika Juneja have come up with a regimen that can achieve your dream.

Another good news is that treatment with this regimen can also be helpful in many other diseases.

Even better, it is a non-invasive regimen.

Want to learn the regimen and start using it in your practice?

Click here [PDF, 1.9MB] to know more. (You might want to skip to the end for the actual prescription, but read the full paper for context).

Dr Anika Juneja, one of the authors of this paper, has won the India HPSR Fellowship this year.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings