Questions to Ask About Vaccine Data Tracking

In vaccine data tracking debate, please question the assumption that the government needs to track who is taking vaccine.

What are the implications of not tracking who is taking vaccine? What are the risks and benefits? Who gets excluded when IDs are required for vaccine? What is the government trying to prevent by making IDs mandatory? What are the costs of tracking vaccine beneficiaries? What will the tracking be used for?

Only if tracking people is required does discussing the mechanism of such tracking make sense.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings