Happy New Year!

The year's first mass bunk happened on the last day of 2011. Saturday. Up to 15 people were reported to have attended the classes.
And as expected, it was celebration throughout the midnight.
The mess hall turned into a dance ball.
The TV was the DJ.
Then, burning the hostel. Palm leaves, fire-logs, kerosene - inflammable combination.
Wishing everyone around the fire.
All networks were jammed at the right time.

+I learned the art of pulling out an all nighter. To finish the gross anatomy record. It was fun. Theophylline (instead of the preferred caffeine) and Taylor Swift's Love Story.

Then, yeah, Dr Asha, physiology dept., has agreed to give us all the presentations she uses in the class.Well, that could be called a stride towards being like MIT.

I guess my brain needs some sleep. ZZZ...

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings