The exponential lag phase

Time has been flying past the first internal. (That's exactly how the clock has been behaving all these years - overcome the inertia, and speed up to infinity)

human physiology experiments. Yeah! Stethoscope in our ears. Finally came to know what exactly those had to do in measuring blood pressure.

i discovered an awesome blog by one of our seniors - li-files.blogspot.com

skull looks cute.

I'm attending guitar classes now.

And, seniors finished their exams (or not?)

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings