Post examination post

Yes, a lot happened after those tense two weeks.
No, I didn't go home. But I went around Karnataka with friends. Tumkur, Bangalore in 2.5 days. Thursday, past lunch you leave, Sunday for dinner you're back at hostel.
Then obviously there wasn't so much of what could be called a break, as there would not be.
The classes resumed right after the last batch finished their anatomy practical.
And Divya Deepa won the first round in spark the rise competition.
And went to the Dasara exhibition for the first time. The columbus boat rocks.
The SC/ST students got free Sony vaio worth 40k+ from college. And one of my friends bought a Toshiba C640 14013 laptop from Singvi computers for 24990 just today evening.
Got an invite from Diaspora, it's google+ itself.
Oh, btw, we've moved on to the head, brain and neck region in anatomy!
And, the good news: I passed in anatomy. 23/40 in theory, 26 in practical.
Physiology? 32. Only that it's out of 70 :D

Lesson learned: READ something, don't just blog, have fun, and marvel at the human body.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings