MAA Utsav 2011 Dr Mahesh B H

The last post was made a bit too quick. This year on, the orators are being given a silver medallion for the first time. And citation as normal.

Surgical approach to complex spinal deformity

this doctor was all India rank 1 in pg entrance!

MS ortho from aiims!

Non academic first 2 minutes. Experience at college. Late comer for 9 o'clock ward, copies during internal.

Scoliosis. Even Hrithwik roshan had it.

Stop the growth at convex side, allow concave to grow.

Skeletal maturity, if you wait for it after the first presentation, it's gross negligence.

Shows several cases. Operation is pure mechanics. Put steel, screws all over, straighten the spine.

And cervical pedical screws introduced even before the west has started using it!

So, again and again. All spinal deformities are best addressed as early as possible.

Catch them young.
Jisarspine@gmail.com

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings