Sleep

Slept at 1.30 am. Woke up at 6.30.
Drew the microscope in the histology observation till leaving, and
that was the most intelligent decision of the day because the
professors did want us to do that.

Had breakfast on the way, learned clavicle too on the way. Though the
people who hadn't brought scapula had become a minority (compared to
the same with clavicle) the ma'am let us sit. Continued carbohydrates
in biochem, transport across cell membrane in physiology.
And in anatomy, we started dissection!
Removing the skin from the pectoral region inch by inch (that's how we began)
aquib told me he'd buy me biriyani instead of the 50 rupees he had to
give me as sunday's auto share and so we and harshith went to biriyani
palace. But unfortunately for me, it was closed. So we had masala
dosha from the hotel next.

Unable to wait for the address proof formality i bought an airtel sim
from the shop next to Sree medical books where only airtel sim was
being sold, and that too with just an id and colour photo required.
But the sim is still not activated :P
Slept back at hostel. In between reshma called. And then dad sent me
the secret number of a rs 100 recharge.
Had dinner and slept again. And at 10 or so i was called to complete
the kabbadi team. Our match was scheduled for tuesday, but most of us
would have to go home. And lol it was. The 2k9 batch, which included
manjunath sir, was our opposite team. Among many accidents aquib
strained his ankle, i got a slap on the face as a part of the game,
and bruised both the knees. But my highest point was that when i was
alone here i outted a senior rider by clinging to his legs. Anyhow we
lost.
Took a bath at 11.30 and slept peacefully.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings