Running behind

Today also we were having class from 8. But i had the attendance duty
too. So, ran to college. Had breakfast at hotel shringar on the way.
Carbohydrates began working in my stomach and on the black board

the next hour was free! The first free hour. And i used it to get
bhavika's bio data. Thankfully she din't give any phone number.
Then, in the anatomy hall there was biochem lecture of lipids.
And right after that the powerpoint aided class about breast. I was
sleepy, but the projector screen woke me up ;-)
monday we'll begin dissection. And the minimum requirements will
include apron, scalpel, blunt and sharp versions of that two legged
instrument used to pick up things whose name i forget right now, and
finally the concerned bones. Ah! I won't have the bone set soon. Aquib
promised in the night to sell me one of his bone sets when he gets his
second set from banglore on tuesday.
And then there was a welcome surprise. Every saturday we'd have only
half day class, and second saturdays are holidays. So happy i was.
Arya wanted to buy a mobile handset. We went to our nokia dealer. Got
an X1-05 something 1900 rupee set.
Razik and prasoon went home. After lunch i closed the room, kept the
keys in zigu's room where he was playing chess and went to wash and
bath. On returning wearing just the towel i saw zigu's room locked too
(and my keys inside, when seen through the doors) and him nowhere to
be found. Discovered how difficult it was to obtain his phone number
without my mobile. Finally samrat, his roommate, came and opened the
door for a second to allow me to get the keys. Got them, finished the
bath, kept the clothes for drying and then started covering all the
observations and the biochem record i had, listening to kannada music
on the phone radio. Zigu had gone to play chess, and he went to play
carroms.
Slept a little after finishing covering. Then aquib woke me up. No he
din't wake me, zigu did.
After dinner saw the football match between senior batches in the cold
wind for a while. Ours is tomorrow night.
Checked the attendance and tallied people who've left.
Slept alone.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings