3rd year

Community medicine  department became the first to suggest reading a textbook that was written for a different subject when the HoD asked us to read Harrison's, Davidson's and Hutchinson's , McLeod's instead of community medicine textbooks like Park.

He also suggested one important thing - to stop getting involved in college activities, politics, etc and to start pouring in hours after hours reading those standard textbooks and others. Genuine. Why should students be spending any time doing things that are not useful for them, but probably harmful, in the long run?

Thus, my resolutions to disregard anything that isn't directly related to my career henceforth, got some cementing.

He also said of the need to stop depending on parents. And that gave me some more reasons why I should start earning some bucks on my own.

Technically, I'm motivated.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings