IFMSA - Introduction To It

The academic society is brisk with activities. It is IFMSA's chance to talk in pathology hall today.

A worldwide organization with its hierarchy. Medical counterpart of IEEE.

Says US is the place for standard research. That IFMSA gives exchange student opportunity to foreign nations.
That WHO gives internship opportunities.

Registration is like 1000 rupee per year. Gives a card that is valid in cafe coffee day.

Mission statement is to offer future physicians exposure to global situation.

To facilitate medical research, exchange, etc.

No comments:

Don't Jump On Private Healthcare

Follow me

@asdofindia on Twitter
@learnlearnin on Telegram

About Me

My photo
I am a general practitioner rooted in the principles of primary healthcare. I am also a deep generalist and hold many other interests. If you want a medical consultation, please book an appointment When I'm not seeing patients, I code software, advise health-tech startups, and write blogs. Follow me by subscribing to my writings